BookXRefs - FrameMaker Plugin
BookXRefs is a FrameMaker plugin developed for FrameMaker 5.5 and above, and can be
used with both structured and unstructured files. The BookXRefs commands let you define
a set of cross-references (xrefs) that are associated with a book file, then update all files in the
book with those definitions. You can also define multiple xref groups and easily
switch between those groups (handy for creating different versions of the same documents).
With BookXRefs, all of the xref definitions are stored in an external text file.
This allows you to edit and maintain large numbers of xref very easily. If the
xrefs in your files are out of control, BookXRefs will help you to bring them all
back in line!
The BookXRefs plugin defines the following "book" commands ..
- Generate BookXRefs File
- Creates a new BookXRefs file based on the xrefs defined in the selected file(s).
- Update BookXRefs File
- Updates an existing BookXRefs file based on the xrefs defined in the selected file(s).
Lets you update an existing xref group or add a new group.
- Edit BookXRefs File
- Allows you to edit the BookXRefs file to manually modify the xref definitions.
- Import XRef Definitions
- Opens each file in the book and imports the xref definitions in the BookXRefs file.
This can be used to update existing xref definitions, add new xrefs, or delete
- Delete All XRef Definitions
- Deletes all of the xrefs in all of the files in the book.
- Delete Unused XRef Definitions
- Deletes the unreferenced xrefs in all of the files in the book.
Buy BookXRefs v.1.03 (Windows; FrameMaker v.5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12)
» BookXRefs Revision History