Partial listing of clients and services provided:
Partial listing of companies using our tools:
- Ab Initio
- ACL Services Ltd.
- ADVA Optical Networking
- ATOM Documentation Ltd.
- AutoSkill International Inc.
- AVL LIST GmbH
- BCD Int'l, Inc.
- Blackbaud, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Corel Corporation
- CSG Systems, Inc.
- Digital Fuel Technologies, Inc.
- EMC Corporation
- Ensequence, Inc.
- Exeros, Inc.
- Gene Logic Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Harris Corporation
- Hill-Rom, Inc.
- Hughes Network Systems, LLC
- i2 Ltd.
- IBRIX, Inc.
- ida Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Intermec Technologies Corp.
- Livescribe Inc.
Information on technologies mentioned above:
- DITA - Darwin Information Typing Architecture. An XML data model that focuses on topic-based authoring, and excels in content reuse through content references and the use of maps to organize topics into deliverable components. More about DITA.
- FrameMaker - A sophisticated desktop publishing application from Adobe Systems that provides the ability to add custom functionality through the development of "plugins" using the FDK. More about FrameMaker.
- WorldServer GEP - A high-end content management system from Idiom Technologies that offers tight integration with FrameMaker. More about WorldServer GEP.
- WebWorks - A content conversion program from Quadralay that allows you to easily generate many types of online documentation from FrameMaker or Word documents. More about WebWorks.
- Miramo - The world-leading document composition software package designed for automatic formatting of information extracted from database and other data sources, including XML and PDF. More about Miramo.
- ASP - A free technology from Microsoft that allows programmers to create dynamic web applications. ASP.NET can be used to create anything from small, personal websites through to large, enterprise-class web applications. More about ASP.
- AskSam - A flexible and powerful way to organize information and create searchable databases from web pages, email, PDF files, texts, and Word documents. More about AskSam.
- PHP - An open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. More about PHP.
- MySQL - The world's most popular open source database because of its consistent fast performance, high reliability and ease of use. More about MySQL.